lunedì 2 settembre 2013

The Actor Gentleman

A gentleman with eyes of ice

This is how they defined me in the last article.... a gentleman with eyes of ice, an actor with an impressive resume... That's true I've done so many things, with the passion and enthusiasm for a noble art.

I started with music, thanks to a scholarship I went to the school of theatre with Vittorio Gassman and then I interpreted many roles in the Italian and international world of cinema, in movies, short films, commercials, music videos and TV.

I devoted myself to this work and I gained prizes and recognitions, I participated to international Festivals, such as Cannes and New York. But in my life I never lost the passion, irony and sensitivity that many people tell me I have.

If you wish to know more my website www.rodolfocorsato.com tells what I've done and in these pages I will tell you the way I live it.

THANKS! CIAO!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento